Wednesday, June 15, 2016

How Does One Become Successful?

All my life I wanted to grow up to do something in the entertainment industry such as be part of crew for films, shoot music videos, or write scripts. However, now that I have grown I'm not exactly sure what I want. Given I would still love to be part of a sitcom or big time film but the fact that I'm lost in trying to figure out how to get a start has discouraged me from this ultimate dream.
I have always been career orientated but now that I no longer have a sense of direction as to which I am headed I have lost my motivation. So how can one be successful? How do you take a chance? How do you hold your breath and dive right in to something you are unsure about?
I would love the opportunity to travel around the world and meet new people and be exposed to different cultures and scenery. To be doing something that I enjoy doing and also helps pay the bills enough so that I don't have to worry about expenses as much. I just want to be able to enjoy life. To be surrounded by people that make me happy while at a job where I'm not constantly staring at the clock in hope that my shift will end soon. But how, and better yet when, do I reach that goal? That dream? When can I start living instead of just merely existing?

No comments:

Post a Comment