Monday, October 24, 2016

New Blog...That Pays!

So I discovered a new blog the other day that pays. I have been with other blogs that have paid before, such as Persona Paper and Bubblews which both ended up shutting down after a few years (I suppose it didn't work out well moneywise for them and ended up being too costly to keep up. Although Persona Paper is still up, but doesn't do a revenue anymore. However, it is a nice blogger community there).
But while on Persona Paper I read a post of a blog that will pay and is actually a very pretty site. It's nicely constructed, no ads (which makes me wonder how the website host is able to pay off bloggers?), and pictures. I have only recently joined so I have yet to try to submerse into the community yet. I have made a few posts and commented on a couple. The only thing I don't like about it, and this is only a very minor thing, is how I get an email notification for everything that happens to my posts or to something I comment on and have yet to find a way to change it so I do not get email notifications (because that really adds to my already multiple email alerts and what not).
I suggest people check it out and help grow the community there. Try my referral link: https://niume.com/?ambassadorID=71242
You will be able to receive $1 (you are able to cash out after you reach $10) after you set up an account and make your first post using this referral link. If you sign up without a referral link, such as I did, you start off with 0 in your account, and I know I definitely regret not using someone's referral link when I had first found out about the site.
Hope to see you on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment